Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A race to the finish

Since Ty had the boys Saturday (see previous post), I thought it'd be nice to give him a break on Sunday. So the boys and I decided to hit the race track. Before getting to the track, we met up with my sister Jessica, her friend Lisa and Lisa's daughter Hailey.



It had been a while since I had been to the track (almost 6years) and I was surprised to so many people there~the last time I went there were only a handful of people at the track.

Since it was the boys first time (and Hailey's too) we did everything we could. We hit the stables first, then to the courtyard where you can get within feet of the horses before the race, then we went to infield to play on the toys.

Just so happened, the day we went was "family fun day" there were carnival games, bounce houses, horses to ride and the kids all got to pet Seabiscuit (not the real one as he passed in '47, the one who played him in the movie)



No comments: