Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

Our weekend started on Thursday...

Ty took the day off, so we took the kids to pizza lunch, then out to see "Rio" at the theatre and after that we went to the park and played a bit (sorry no pictures, I'm having tech. difficulties with my card reader for my new point and shoot).

Friday, I made a cake for Ty's work (yummy banana with banana frosting). That night we had Corey over for dinner and egg decorating and tattooing. Even the eggs got a little "tatted" up.



Saturday, we went to Tehachapi to have Easter with The Hansen's. We got in some egg decorating and hunting, some bouncing, and a little lunch.





Sunday, we hunted eggs. And then relaxed!!!





Monday, we took the boys to their first Baseball game. They both enjoyed it for a while, but they got tired fast, so we only stayed until the 7th inning. Luke loved pointing out all the players which he called "bad guys"




1 comment:

Jen said...

Whew! I hope you're taking a break this week. Although I bet the boys never let you take a break, they seems pretty active.