Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Times in Folsom

Last Monday I packed the kids along with my two nephews, leaving Ty behind, for a long ride to Folsom to spend the week with my sister and her husband.
While we were there, we decided to take the boys to see some sites.
Tuesday we took the boys to a Glow in the Dark Minature Golf place. They had alot of fun. Ian didn't really know what to do at first, but he kinda got the hang of it after awhile...he'd put the ball about 1ft away from the hole and then hit it in :) Luke just sat in his stroller.

Tuesday was also Luke's 4mo birthday!!!

Wednesday, we went into Sacramento. We dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. Then we took a stroll through the downtown mall and under the freeway into Old Town Sacramento. After that we took the boys to see the state capitol. Ian tried to open the front doors, but he didn't have any luck...you have to use a side entrance to get in.

Thursday, we went to the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield (about 1hr from my sister's house). We took a tour of the factory, which was alot different than when my step-mom took me when I was 10.

Friday, we spent the day relaxing. We played outside with the water snake, we played with bubbles and we played with Jenn's Catapults.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Looks like lots of fun. I'm glad you had a good time.