Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Up North

Last Monday, the boys and I headed up north to visit with family. We stayed Monday night with Jen and Alan then headed to Vacaville to stay the rest of the week with my Dad and Step-Mom's.

(My Dad enjoying a good book with the kids :P)

Wednesday, my Dad took the day off from work to take us into San Francisco to visit the zoo, and the Golden Gate Bridge.


The kids really liked the zoo. Especially the tropical rain forest part...they got to catch and hold butterflies. The lion exibit was pretty cool too.


Friday, the kids and I met up with Jen in Sacramento. We decided to go to Fairytale Town. The kids had a blast. It was hard to peel them away from all the toys, but they eventually got hungry :P


Friday night we went to Chuck E Cheese with my Dad, Step-Mom, my sisters (Angela, Amy and Rebekah) their guys (Brian, Eddy and Chris) and my neice, Audrey .

Saturday, the boys and I headed back into Sacramento with my Dad, Step-Mom, Rebekah and Chris. Our first stop was the history museum.



And then the Train Museum



Sunday, we headed back home. We all had a great time and can not wait to do it again

1 comment:

Jo said...

Fun week! We really liked the San Francisco zoo, small and a little different.