Sunday, October 31, 2010

Getting ready for the big day

Friday...
Ty and his co-workers dressed up as characters from "The Princess Bride"
Ian, Luke and I made cupcakes. We made almost 50 of them and then took them to my Mom's work and to Ty's work...we kept a couple for ourselves too.
When we got back from delivering the cupcakes, we decorated the front of our house with spider webs and a few spiders.


Saturday...
Ian and I went to Michaels in the morning with Jolene, Nathan and Teresa where we made braclets :P



When Ian and I got back from Michaels, we painted our little pumpkins.

Ian and Luke's

Ty and Mine

All of the pumpkins...all grown from our garden :P

That evening Ian and I went to Rollerama with Jon, Jolene, Nathan, Teresa, and Teresa's friend. Ian did an awesome job skating (this was his first time)...we only fell once.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Fun! I loved your spiderwebs on the house. I have to say though, that rat looking thing looming over your pumpkins, is kind of disturbing ;) (what is it?)

Orenda said...

It's from Ty's work...we meant to stick it out last night, but we forgot :(