Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh, Nose!

I can't believe it's been only a week.
This picture was taken June 2nd
For those who weren't aware of the accident, Ian slipped in the tub on the 3rd. Since it happened at night my mom and I took him to the ER. Ian did an awesome job waiting and he only cried 2 times (once because I was crying and the other because he wanted to watch Diego). After 4 hours of waiting, they took us back to a room to see the doctor. Ian ended up getting 3 stitches.

The below picture was taken on Monday, June 8th
The stitches were taken out yesterday, June 9th. He was a little nervous about the Doctor touching his nose, but he did a great job holding still.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Poor guy! They did a good job, I didn't even notice it at first.

Orenda said...

It looks even better today :) I'm so happy, the scar will be very small.

Jen said...

Poor guy, and poor mommy.