Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend!

On Saturday, the boys and I went over to my parents' house to visit (Ty went to the beach with Jon and Jo). Ian had alot of fun playing with his cousins and his Aunt Jessie, Aunt Jen and Uncle Alan.


On Sunday, we had breakfast at my parents' house. mmm...yummy waffles, eggs, sausage and fruit.


After breakfast, we met up with Jon and Jo and drove to Tehachapi to have lunch with Ty's dad. Before we left I snapped this picture of Nathan and Ian. Nathan's trying to put his arm around Ian...too cute!

3 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks for posting that picture of the boys, I think it's very cute

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you did it, how could you put up that pic of me... lol just kidding I love you :p

Orenda said...

you were the one who opened your mouth :)