Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Busy, Busy!!!

We've been a busy bunch the last few weeks...
 Ian and I went to Rollerama a couple days before Thanksgiving.  We had a great time and he even went out on the floor without me to skate with his friends :0)
 Ian's Class had a Thanksgiving Feast the Tuesday before Turkey Day.  The kids went around the room telling everyone what they were thankful for, Ian was thankful for our dog, Jaina.  The kids had a great time eating the turkey and stuffing, but I think there favorite part was when the teacher gave them their whip cream.  
  

 The day after Thanksgiving, my sisters and I took our mom to Knott's Berry Farm to celebrate her Birthday.  We spent 2 days with Snoopy and his friends.  We had Sooo much fun and barely hit any lines.  
I've also been busy re-decorating... My friend moved into a new studio at the beginning of this month, so when she left for a couple days to take her son to Disneyland, a couple other friends and I took over and painted the ceiling and added some pink love to the new place.
Ty's company Christmas Party was last Saturday.  Ty and I got all dressed up and went out for the night.  Our niece, Teresa was an awesome babysitter :) 
 And because the kids were so good for Teresa on Saturday, I took them to the movies on Sunday afternoon.  





No comments: