Friday, July 15, 2011

30, flirty and thriving....

Who would have thought 30 could be this much fun...only a week in and WOW!!!

The festivities started on Friday night with a pole dancing class for me and a small group of my friends. We had an awesome time! Below is a picture of Skye, me and Marina upside down on our poles :P

Saturday afternoon we headed over to the Rasmussen Center for my nephew's Birthday Party only to find out it wasn't for him, but for me! SURPRISE!!! and I definitely was. The hall was filled with my family and friends. (I'll post pictures in another post)

Sunday, my actual Birthday, we took the boys out for Birthday Ice Cream (it's become a tradition)

After ice cream, we headed over to Jon and Jo's for my nephew's birthday party. His theme...penguins (so cute)!!


Monday, I took the boys to see (for a 2nd time) Kung Fu Panda 2
Tuesday, I took the kids to the spray park and later that night my good friend Colleen took me (yep by myself) out to dinner...mmm yummy!!!
Wednesday, we went skating at Rollerama. There were 9 of us total (Ty, Ian, Luke, Nathan, Jessica, Rachel, Kylee, Taya and me)! So much fun.



No comments: