Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Parts 3-6!

The last couple weeks have been very busy! Friday the 18th Ty's sister, Amy and her family came over. After the gifts had been opened the kids all started chasing each other around with Ian's nerf guns.
Saturday, we left for my cousin's wedding, which was so much fun (see the blog below) :) Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I baked more cookies.
Christmas Eve, Thursday, we went over to Jon and Jo's again to open gifts with Ty's parents. Jo made potato cheese soup and broccoli soup for dinner, they were both very yummy. When we got home Ian made sure we put out some Oreos and Chocolate Milk for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer. Ty and I still don't know why it had to be Chocolate Milk, and only one carrot for 8 reindeer.

Christmas morning my parents and Jessica arrived at 6am. We went slow opening all the gifts. It took us 3hrs to get through them all. We would open one and then stop, play with it a bit, then open the next. Ian loved the drum set from Santa! After the gifts were open, my Mom and I made pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Around 1pm my sister Jen and her husband Alan showed up for gifts and games. By 6pm our house was full of people; Don, Aggie and Jason (Jen's Father, Mother and brother in-law), my Sister Amber, her boyfriend Shane and his Daughter Diedre, and my friend Colleen. We had a blast playing on the Wii and also playing board games.


Saturday, our friends Nolan and Alisa came over for a bit with their kids. We ended up going to BJ's for lunch. Afterwards, I left the kids with Ty and went over to my parents' house to play board games with my sisters and mom, I didn't get home 'til midnight. Sunday, after lunch with Jen I left to go to my parents' house for more games, this time with the kids...Ty stayed home to play computer games with his friend Corey.
Yesterday, I got a little antsy to put away the Christmas Tree especially since Luke realized there was popcorn on the tree and it was getting real hard to keep him from eating it. Ian was a big help, and after 3hrs all the inside decorations were outside in the garage. I'm hoping to get the outside decorations down this next weekend :)


1 comment:

Jo said...

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! Thanks for coming over Christmas Eve