Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cottonwood Cove, NV

July 5, 2008 to July 13, 2008

Just thought everyone might enjoy some pictures from our vacation. This year we went to Cottonwood Cove in Nevada. It's a small resort where, when I was a child, we would visit just about every weekend.

(Ian & Ty walking from the Trailer to the Marina)
My Grandparents Trailer was pretty packed most nights, it was still alot of fun camping out in the livingroom!

We had alot of fun just playing in the water!
Ian liked the Wave Runners (he called them "bikes")







Ian didn't mind his life jacket, and was very upset everytime the boat left without him on it.


Ian got to feed the fish at the marina. He tried to feed Jennifer some, but since it fell on the ground she wasn't too interested.

We rented a paddle boat, too!

Ian even helped me blow my candles out for my Birthday!






No comments: